This blog is dedicated to all things Frank – past, present and future.


Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Man Cave


Ever wonder what it's like to be in my head? Here's your answer. Welcome to the wacky world of Frank. When Kim and I bought our house (last post) it was agreed that I'd have full control of the basement – which I basically turned into a museum of '70s pop culture. Not sure she knew exactly what I had in mind.

I like having my "stuff" around me when I'm being creative. It feeds me.

My Evel Knievel, Six Million Dollar Man, and KISS pinball machine back-glasses.
To me, that's art.

Some signed paraphernalia (Gene Simmons, Bill Murray, Davy Jones, Tom Wopat, Lee Majors, Scatman Crothers, Linda Harrison).

I built this shelving unit with my dad. What you see here is just the tip of my collection. I've got books full of CDs and DVDs.


I like Sesame Street.

The view from the cockpit.


It's not a total dictatorship when it comes to the basement. Kim has a corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment